Nouilles sautées à la ciboulette
This week is all about the Chinese New Year 🇨🇳. Stir-fried noodles with spring onions
- 400g of Chinese noodles
- 2 spring onions
- 200g of soybean germs
- Vegetal oil (2 Tbs or to taste)
- Sesame oil (2 tbs or to taste)
- Light soy sauce (1 Tbs or to taste)
- Grilled sesame grains (for decoration)
- Set water to boil
- Meanwhile, cut the spring onions in pieces of 2cms approx
- Once the water is boiling, put the noodles 2-3 mins. After, rinse them completely with cold water and drain well.
- Put them in a big salad plat and add a Tbs of vegetal oil and mix well.
- Heat a wok, add the other Tbs of vegetal oil and the 2 tbs of sesame oil, mix well so the wok is completely covered.
- Saute the spring onions and the soybean germs for 2-3 mins, until soft.
- Add the noodles and the Tbs of soy sauce and keep sauteing while mixing well for 2-3 mins.
- Serve in a dish with a cup of soy sauce and grilled sesame grains on top. Enjoy!
Recette réalisée et filmée par Lucia Diez Jordan.